So, as you may have heard, Nate is soon to be leaving Housefires. He’s getting married in the coming years and saving for a wedding is priority for him right now. It’s a fair choice and we wish him the best of luck for the future.
So, fancy coming and hitting things in rhythmic time for us? Here’s what we’re looking for…
- Can you play the drums?
- Can you smash the crap out of a drum kit and put on a hectic live show?
- Do you own your own gear?
- Can you drive (Not essential but preferred)?
- Can you make at least one 3 hour evening band practice in the Portsmouth area every week?
- Can you add something to the writing process?
- Are you not a dick?
If you’ve heard our EP than you’ve no doubt heard what a great job Nate did on it. We aren’t asking someone to come in and copy Nate’s drumming style for the rest of eternity, but we don’t want to step too far from what is an essential part of our present (and future) sound. We’re looking for a hard hitting drummer that can really bring something to the band with a style not too dissimilar.
If you think you’re the person for the job please get in contact with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following questions:
Drumming influences: “Drummer/Band”
Any recordings and/or live videos:
Gear you own:
Look forward to hearing from you!
Callis, Joe, Tom, Ollie (HF)